Call for Papers
New Conference Book
Technical sponsorship for the conference is supported by organizations listed above.
© 2006 Copyright Rockwell Collins, Inc. All rights reserved.
All other logos, trademarks or service marks used herein are the property
of their respective owners.
The conference is financially supported by the above industry partners.
Student Scholarship Information
Limited Student Scholarships are available for attending EIT 2008.
Each Scholarship covers
- Conference registration waiver
All students must register for the conference. Students selected for
Scholarships will be notified regarding reimbursement application procedures.
- Application Deadline: April 14
- Notification of Acceptance: April 21
Student selection for the travel grants will be in accordance with the following guidelines:
- The applicant must be a current graduate student at a recognized US institution of higher education.
- The applicant’s field of study must be related to EIT conference theme.
- Travel grants are given preferably to individuals who would not otherwise
be able to attend due to financial constraints.
- Authors of accepted papers who typically will plan to attend anyway are
discouraged from applying unless they have special circumstances.